22 January 2021
CORONAVIRUS – CUSTOMER NOTICE
In light of the Governments latest announcement and with agriculture being an integral part of the UK’s food production chain, we will remain open.
However, the health and safety of staff and customers remains our highest priority, therefore, all branches will be implementing the following procedures until further notice:
- Customers must NOT enter any of our stores or workshops
- Parts collection areas will be situated at the front door of each branch
- Everyone MUST stay 2 metres apart at all times
- Where possible, please call ahead to order the items you require
- We can arrange to have your parts delivered or taken out to a safe place in our car parks to avoid any contact
- Service Departments can still be contacted to make suitable arrangements for any repairs, avoiding any direct face to face contact. Phone numbers are displayed on the doors of all our workshops should you need to visit any branch. (DO NOT enter the Workshop)
- Sales Team are also available via phone, email or WhatsApp to assist in any way they can
- A reminder that contact details for all departments are available on our website by visiting ravenhill.co.uk
We continue to follow the Government and NHS guidelines as given, and our aim is to keep everyone safe and healthy during these challenging times. Please be respectful to our staff and we thank you for your continued support and understanding.